Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter weekend

We started our weekend off with a visit to the Oregon Zoo of the annual Rabbit Romp egg hunt. Addie had no clue what to do so I had to help her grab a few goodies and move on. Sunday morning Addie woke to an Easter basket with some new books, a couple puzzles, and a few other goodies to add to her playroom. That night the family came over for Easter dinner. Addie had so much fun she had a hard time going to sleep. I had to go back in her room two times, when I never even have to go in there once. It was actually the sweetest thing that's happened in a while. I forgot how great it is when she sleeps on you and you can hear her little snores right in your ear. I really cannot image loving anything more. I feel like the luckiest mommy in the world that she is mine.


(Addie and Me at the Zoo)




(Meeting Peter Rabbit) 

(Easter Morning)
(Someday we will all look at the camera)
(Auntie's Dog Lebron, Bum-bum, and Addie at Easter Dinner)

1 comment: