Monday, September 10, 2012

A busy weekend...

We had a jam packed 3 days. Friday AM Adelaide and I visited my OBGYN to check on baby boy. Everything looked great but we are still waiting for my gestational diabetes results, not that I am at all worried. That night was my Dad's 60th Birthday party. It was great fun! Little lady was a trooper and made it all the way until 8:30pm before telling us she was ready for bed. It's amazing that she does this, but also quite nice to have a little person so happy to go to bed! Saturday we took her to her first concert. My Morning Jacket put on a show for children at the Kennedy School, and it was pretty awesome to see them live at such a small venue that was also directed at kids! Sunday we went to a BBQ for Auntie Katye's Birthday, which ended with another night of Addie telling me she is ready for bed! This weekend we are heading to the beach for a final vacation before we are the parents of two. So. Crazy. 


(We got knuckle tats instead of face painting at the concert) 
(Jamming out the the band MMJ)

No comments:

Post a Comment